Sunday, January 22, 2012

Congrats to the Top 10 Art Ed Blogs!

Thank you Jessica from theartofed.com for putting together the Art Ed Blog of Year contest. I was honored to be among the finalists! You can see the top 10 winners by visiting Jessica's site. Congrats to all these winners! I have visited each and every one of these blogs and they offer wonderful ideas and insights into our world of Art Education.

I am always looking for other art educators to share ideas with and was very happy to see some new-to-me blogs on the finalist list. Together we can create a learning network to improve the art instruction that means so much to us. We want our students to receive the best Art education they possibly can!

If you haven't checked out the list of finalists and the top 10 blogs be sure and check them out!


1 comment:

  1. :) Thank you Theresa!! I appreciate your encouragement & support!!!!!

    ReplyDelete